Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Video: "My Kind of Love (RedOne and Alex P Remix)" (Emeli Sandé)


Emeli Sandé's been building her career slowly here in the States, why she hasn't popped off the same way here as she has in the UK is a mystery to some, though I think I know why and hate to say that race might be a mitigating factor as her music is so similar to what's been popular with UK crossover artists here in the States.

Either way you might feel, Emeli Sandé has just released an official video to her latest single "My Kind of Love (RedOne and Alex P Remix)," which is lifted from her sublime debut album Our Version of Events.  Directed by Sanji Senaka, the official video for "My Kind of Love (RedOne and Alex P Remix)" fits perfectly with the vibe of the record and you can check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment