Saturday, September 28, 2013

Album in the Works: "My Brother's Keeper" (K-Ci & JoJo)


K-Ci & JoJo are back from hiatus and returned earlier this year with a solid new single "Knock If Off" this summer, which was lifted from the legendary duo's forthcoming comeback album My Brother's Keeper.

Slated for release this Monday, September 30th, My Brother's Keeper marks the fifth studio album of K-Ci & JoJo and luckily for fans of the veteran R&B duo, the official tracklisting of the set has finally hit the net ahead of the set's upcoming Monday release.

With that said, peep the official twelve track lineup for K-Ci & JoJo's My Brother's Keeper after the jump and lookout for the album when it drops online and in stores on Monday!



K-Ci & JoJo – My Brother's Keeper Tracklisting:

1. Back Again (Interlude)
2. Knock It Off
3. Middle of the Night
4. My Brother’s Keeper
5. Say Hello to Goodbye
6. Somebody Please
7. What Goes Around
8. Show & Prove
9. Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
10. Happily Ever After
11. Lay You Down
12. Now That It’s Over (Interlude)


No comments:

Post a Comment