Monday, September 30, 2013

Playback: "I Blame You" (Ledisi)


To celebrate the digital release of Ledisi's lead single "I Blame You," which is lifted from her forthcoming studio album, I thought it would be appropriate to revisit her dope mid-tempo jam.

Produced by Chuck Harmony and written by Claude Kelly and Ledisi, "I Blame You" is a flip on the popular phrase's connotative meaning that is often used to blame a loved one for a negative situation. Ledisi of course is firing on all vocal cylinders and even drops a little scat towards the end of the powerhouse mid-tempo that features her iconic soaring vocals.

With that said, "I Blame You" was released at midnight tonight on iTunes and I am sure a lot of you will be waking up to this post, so why not purchase this infectious mid-tempo from Led before heading kicking off the new work week. Take a listen below to "I Blame You" and click here to purchase Ledisi's latest hit single!

No comments:

Post a Comment