Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Joint: "I Blame You" (Ledisi)


Ledisi is BACK and with a new official single in the form of "I Blame You" that she released exclusively to ESSENCE.com. Featuring an uptempo grove that is such to bring comparisons to Beyoncé's Grammy-winng hit "Love On Top," "I Blame You" is a brilliant record in its own right from the Grammy-nominated songstress.

Lifted from her forthcoming followup to 2011's Pieces of Me LP, "I Blame You" is just so catchy and brilliant that I've been jamming to it on repeat since earlier this morning when I woke up to this sublime record from Ledisi. Ledisi is of course blowing vocally on top of the breezy instrumentation and I dare you not to get hooked on her latest single after the first listen. Slated for release everywhere digitally on September 30th, I can't wait wait for the end of the month to arrive so I can purchase this joint and have it on repeat on my iPhone.

With that said, take a listen after the jump to Ledisi's "I Blame You" and hopefully we will get more details on her highly-anticipated forthcoming album once "I Blame You" is released digitally!

No comments:

Post a Comment