Monday, August 26, 2013

Live Clip: "I.O.U./ I Want You" (Luke James)


I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to the upcoming season of The Wendy Williams Show because besides her blunt points on the gossip of the day, she offers her stage up to up-and-coming artists to broaden their daytime appeal.

With that said, Luke James' performance on The Wendy Williams Show last season was one of the highlights for me of the live music that pulled through her studios in New York City.
Performing a medley of his current single "I.O.U." in addition to his Grammy-nominated buzz single "I Want You," James proves why he has been one to watch in my book for the past few years.

With that said, watch his sublime performance of "I.O.U./ I Want You" below and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment