Saturday, August 31, 2013

Live Clip: "Better Than Nothing" (K. Michelle)


Been jamming to K. Michelle's debut album Rebellious Soul and since getting a standard edition from Target, I had to get my hands on the deluxe edition as "The Right One" interlude wasn't enough for me. When I finally got my hands on a copy earlier this week, I have to admit that I've been bumping the three bonus joints nonstop.

With that said, one of the three standout bonus tracks from Rebellious Soul is her mid-tempo joint "Better Than Nothing." While it is unclear what the forthcoming second single from the project will be, "Better Than Nothing" is another banger to add to the lineup of potential singles in my book and fans during her current promo tours have been lucky enough to see her perform it live.

Peep K's performance of "Better Than Nothing" after the jump from a recent performance in Washington DC and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment