Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Live Clip: "Can't Raise A Man" (K. Michelle)


K. Michelle's debut album Rebellious Soul has been in heavy rotation since I picked up a copy of her LP and while my favorite joint is "Pay My Bills," a lot of people I talk to have been riding out to "Can't Raise A Man" and it seems like it would be a logical choice as a potential single.

With that said, after the jump you can find a live clip of K. Michelle belting out her joint "Can't Raise A Man" from her recent show in Baltimore and from the crowd's reaction and participation, I hope someone over at Atlantic is lining this up as the followup to "V.S.O.P."

In addition to "Can't Raise A Man," after that, you can peep a clip of her performing "Coochie Symphony (Interlude)," which follows "Sometimes" on Rebellious Soul. Watch it all go down after the jump and Enjoy!



"Coochie Symphony (Interlude)"

No comments:

Post a Comment