Saturday, September 27, 2014

Second Listen: "I Remember" (Keyshia Cole)


Back in 2007, Keyshia Cole released her sophomore album Just Like You and the second single from the platinum-selling set was her powerful ballad "I Remember" which she co-wrote with producer Greg Curtis.

Officially released from the set that December, "I Remember" would climb the charts to #1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs as well as #24 on the Billboard Hot 100. With that said, as Keyshia has released a follow-up to "I Remember" in the form of "Remember (Part 2)," I thought it would be nice to revisit the original.

Therefore, take a second listen below to "I Remember" from Keyshia Cole and lookout for her sixth album, Point of No Return, when it's released later this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment