Sunday, October 13, 2013

Amazing Cover: "I'll Stand By You" (Amber Riley)


** Reposting/revisiting this phenomenal cover from Amber Riley after viewing her performance of this clip during this past Glee episode "The Quarterback."**

While I stopped watching FOX's hit show Glee a few seasons ago when it became evident that Amber Riley's character Mercedes was never going to receive the attention she deserved, I still keep up with the music that is released from the show via Amber Riley as she is the best singer from the show in my book.

With that said, during the latest Glee episode "The Quarterback" Amber was back and of course she offers up a riveting cover. Opting to perform The Pretenders' 1994 classic hit "I'll Stand By You," Amber's powerhouse vocals take this classic 90s hit to another level and will hopefully introduce it to a new generation roughly two decades after its release. Take a listen below to Amber's sublime rendition of "I'll Stand By You" and Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment