Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Amazing Cover: "Try A Little Tenderness" (Amber Riley)


**Reposting this because I can hahaha and this cover from Amber Riley truly never gets old in my book. I want to see her do this live ASAP**

Since Amber Riley is currently rocking it on ABC's Dancing With The Stars, I thought it would be appropriate to revisit one of her amazing covers from her time on FOX's Glee, where she was sadly underutilized.

With that said, I haven't heard an Amber Riley cover I haven't liked and if nothing, her time on Glee proved that Amber is definitley one of the most gifted vocalists currently in the industry and hopefully after Dancing With The Stars, we will hear some original music from Ms. Riley.

Amber's voice is so soulful and powerful that she garners attention whenever she covers a record. With that said, listen to Amber's amazing cover of the Otis Redding classic "Try A Little Tenderness" below. Though several artists have remade this song in the past few years, Amber's is my favorite by far. Her gospel soaked pipes fit perfectly for the song.

Listen below and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment