Monday, October 21, 2013

Live Clip: "In Love With Another Man" (Jazmine Sullivan)


My cousin has been going through it and I shared with my fam this video of Jazmine Sullivan going off on "In Love With Another Man" cause family is just in that state right now. Hope you enjoy the revisit along with me and my cousin.

I don't know about you, but my soul needs another Jazmine Sullivan record because her soulful contralto vocals know no bounds in my book. Her debut album Fearless and it's sublime and underrated followup Love Me Back are two of the best bodies of work in the 2000s in my book and one of the gems of her growing discography has to be "In Love With Another Man."

Featured on Sullivan's 2008 debut album Fearless, "In Love With Another Man" never received the official single's treatment, but it is a fan favorite and one of those timeless evergreen joints that warrants a revisit every now and then. With that said, after the jump, you will find a live performance of Jazmine crooning out "In Love With Another Man" from back in 2008 while she was opening up for Maxwell during one of his tours.



Watch and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment