Monday, November 3, 2014

New Joint: "Maybe I Should Call" (K. Michelle)


Last night at midnight, K Michelle's forthcoming sophomore album AWBAH went up for pre-order sale on iTunes and instantly with the pre-order, fans were treated to an instant download of "Maybe I Should Call."

While it is unclear if "Maybe I Should Call" will be the set's second official single as the "Love 'Em All" music video is slated for release tonight, "Maybe I Should Call" is another solid banger from K. Michelle and the lyrics of this mid-tempo are some of the best from her discography in my opinion.

With that said, take a listen below to "Maybe I Should Call" and if you like what you hear, lookout for her upcoming album AWBAH when it drops December 9th and peep the premiere episode of VH1′s K. Michelle: My Life later tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment