Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cut: "Maybe I Deserve" (Tank)


Back in the winter of 2000, Tank released the lead single from his debut effort Force of Nature in the form of "Maybe I Deserve." While the album would go onto debuted at #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #7 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart, the lead single would prove to be a solid hit from tank peaking at #38 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #7 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart.

Written and produced by Durrell "Tank" Babbs, "Maybe I Deserve" is one of those throwback cut joints that gets broken out every now and then in times of need and I gotta dedicate this to my sistah J who reminded me of this gem in Tank's discography. With that said, take a listen below to "Maybe I Deserve" and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment