Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Amazing Cover: "All The Man That I Need" (Ledisi)


This past holiday season, Ledisi offered up the best rendition of of the Whitney Houston iconic #1 classic hit "All The Man That I Need" sans The Voice's in my humble opinion.

Possessing one of the best voices in music history in my opinion and clearly one of the best voices in the game right now, Ledisi's powerhouse vocals and her dedication to training and studying throughout her career continue to offer once in a lifetime performances and moments that I continue to enjoy.

If you don't get to shouting and/or putting your hand up when watching Ledisi's sublime performance of "All The Man That I Need," then you might want to make an appointment with a cardiologist and fast because something is wrong with you.

Either way you feel, watch Ledisi's praise-inducing rendition of "All The Man That I Need" below and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment