Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Video: "A Mother's Prayer" (K. Michelle)


Yesterday, K. Michelle released a touching video for her ballad "A Mother's Prayer" just in time for Mother's Day, and the video and song, which she dedicates to her son Chase, offer a heartwarming message that I am sure will touch everyone's heart.

Directed by Amil Barnes, the official video shows the sacrifice a single mother makes while raising her son. Speaking to ESSENCE about the song and the video, K. opened up stating that following:
"My son Chase is the center of my universe... My fans and media don’t often see him in the spotlight with me and that is because I work really hard to keep his childhood as normal and carefree as possible. I think the most difficult part of my job is not being there each night to tuck my son in, but the sacrifices I make while working are all with his better interest in mind. Being a mother is the most challenging and rewarding part of my life, and I wouldn’t have it any other way."

With that said, take a few minutes and watch her heartfelt video for "A Mother's Prayer," which is lifted from her sublime debut album Rebellious Soul and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment