Friday, May 16, 2014

Live Video of the Day: "You & I (Nobody In The World)" (John Legend)


Last month, Citi presented an exclusive John Legend concert entitled Citi ThankYou Cardmembers at The Emerson Theatre here in Los Angeles with proceeds benefiting Teach for America and of course John performed her first #1 Billboard Hot 100 smash single "All of Me"in addition to his latest single from Love In The Future.

Lifted as the fourth single from Love In The Future, "You & I (Nobody In The World)" is another ballad from the Grammy-winning crooner though the recorded version of the ballad is a guitar led one versus "All of Me"'s piano-led instrumentation.

Building on the monumental success that has been "All of Me," I wouldn't be surprised if ""You & I (Nobody In The World)" builds some momentum on the pop charts in addition to R&B. With that said, watch John's piano-led rendition of "You & I (Nobody In The World)," which I actually prefer to the recoded below and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment