Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Amazing Cover: "Call My Name" (Angel)


While I haven't heard anything from Angel in a minute, I feel as though the UK artist-on-the-rise has been busy in the studio working on some bangers for his forthcoming sophomore album.

While he premeired "US" at the end of 2014 and it was set for official release this past February, I haven't heard anything from Angel and as we await more musical updates, I thought it might be nice to revisit his sublime cover that he did a few years ago where he transformed Dance/Pop UKer Cheryl Cole's "Call My Name" into a solid acoustic vocal performance.

While Cole is not know for her vocal prowess, Angel truly transforms Cole's "Call My Name" into an uptempo that showcases off his solid pipes. Peep Angel's amazing cover below and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment