Saturday, August 8, 2015

Cut: "Listen To Your Heart" (Alicia Keys)


Alicia Keys' fifth studio album Girl On Fire is actually one of the best releases from 2012 minus her single "Girl on Fire" and the buzz single "New Day." Call me crazy, but the title track to Keys' fifth LP and "New Day" are actually the weakest tracks in my opinion from her album that boasts some of the best material we've heard from Keys since 2004' Diary Of Alicia Keys.

With that said, one of my favorite cuts has to be the John Legend co-written joint "Listen To Your Heart," which was also co-produced between Keys and Rodney Jerkins.

While I am was not feeling the first two singles, I hope that the rest of the sublime material from Girl On Fire gets a chance to breath in public as Keys has composed one of her most compelling albums in years.

Either way you feel, take a listen below to "Listen To You Heart" and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment