Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Remix: "Meteorite (Q-Tip Version)" (Mariah Carey)


I don't know about you, but I've still been jamming out to Mariah Carey's 14th album Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse. Featuring production credits from the likes of Hit-Boy, Jermaine Dupri, and Mike WiLL Made It, A Tribe Called Quest's Q-Tip also lends production to Mariah's 2014 album with the infectious disco-soul jam "Meteorite."

With that said, Q-Top released an alternative version of the song that differentiates the instrumentation a bit, though Mariah's vocals are still the soaring ones featured on the album version. Therefore, take a listen below to "Meteorite (Q-Tip Version)," as "Meteorite" is one of my favorite joints from Me. I Am Mariah.. The Elusive Chanteuse and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment