Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Amazing Cover: "I Have Nothing" (Ariana Grande)


While the days of big voiced divas seems to be over, Ariana Grande gives fans of that late 80s/90s era a glimmer of hope as she really does possess one of contemporary pop's greatest voices.

While most of her own material showcases her voice well, Ariana's cover of The Voice, Ms. Whitney Houston's 1993 hit "I Have Nothing" from a recent concert stop in Inglewood, CA really puts the spotlight squarely on her voice and has me wondering what a David Foster/Ariana Grande original collaboration could sound likes.

With that said, get ready to be aw-inspired by Ariana Grande's sublime cover of Whitney's "I Have Nothing" below and Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the "Do Teens know 90s music" video where one of them compared Ariana Grande to Mariah Carey! Very interesting (and I think a shame) that we don't have more of the power vocals any more! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete