Monday, April 20, 2015

Live Audio: "Superstar" (Luther Vandross)


As we continue to celebrate and remember Luther Vandross during his born day, I thought it would be nice to revisit his sublime live vocal performance of the standard "Superstar."

With that said, you know I had to bring it back to Luther Vandross' greatest captured live audio performances on his sublime cover of "Superstar." Lifted from his 2003 live album Live at Radio City Music Hall, Luther spent almost thirteen minutes with the assistance of Nat Adderley Jr. crooning out one of the best vocal performances to ever be captured to date in my opinion.

Just don't take my opinion on the sheer aw-inspiring vocals of the late Luther Vandross, take a few minutes to check out his powerhouse performance of "Superstar" below and trust me, you won't regret it at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment