Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Live Clip: "I Will Always Love You/ Heaven" (Beyoncé)


During Beyoncé's revamped The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, Beyoncé has infused a lot of her new joints from her self-titled fifth studio album BEYONCÉ and one of those such joints is her powerful ballad "Heaven."

One of my favorite joints from the album that actually made me tear up the first time I heard it, "Heaven" is one of Beyoncé's most riveting vocal performances and in my opinion deserves some sort of vocal nominations and wins when we enter the end of 2014 top of 2015 at the different music award shows.

With that said, watch her performance and ode to Whitney Houston with "I Will Always Love You" and then moving into an emotive rendition of "Heaven" below and Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment