Monday, March 24, 2014

New Joint: "See Me Tonight" (Elle Varner)


Elle Varner is back again and this time she is armed with the second installment in her four-letter word series following "Cold Case" with "See Me Tonight."

While it is unclear if "Cold Case" and "See Me Tonight" are going to be featured on Elle's forthcoming sophomore album 4 letter Word, which was executively produced by Pop & Oak, I really hope the later makes the cut as I've been playing it on repeat for the last hour and can't wait to give Elle my hard earned coin for it.

Featuring an infectious mid-tempo beat that builds off of a great horns section, Elle's raspy throwback vocals fit perfectly with this engineered instrumentation and I am sure you'll be rocking with it like I have been after taking your first listen to it below!





No comments:

Post a Comment