Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Joint: "Fix Me Jesus" (Jennifer Hudson)


I watched Black Nativity this past Tuesday and while the film lost me about midway through, the soundtrack to the film is incredible and one of the highlights from the album has to be Jennifer Hudson's powerhouse performance of "Fix Me Jesus."

While the official soundtrack for Black Nativity has been out for a few weeks, it's new to me and I wanted to share Jennifer's phenomenal rendition of "Fix Me Jesus" with those, like me who might've missed it when the soundtrack was released a few weeks ago.

Therefore, take a listen below to Jennifer's spirited recording of "Fix Me Jesus" and hopefully she will record a gospel album sooner rather than later because her pipes are truly anointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment