Friday, December 27, 2013

Playback: "I Hope" (Rebecca Ferguson)


I am slowly putting together my '2013 top music lists' and Rebecca Ferguson's "I Hope" is definitely in the mix for me in terms of my top singles of the year. Having peaked at #15 on the UK charts, hopefully, her sophomore album Freedom will get a US release date as it has already achieved silver status in the UK after only a few weeks on sale (release date December 2nd).

With that said, the lead single form Freedom, "I Hope" is a thumping ballad that features Rebecca's haunting throwback vocals perfectly in my opinion and is both one of the year's best and also slept on singles.

Therefore,  take a listen below to "I Hope," and hopefully we can get a US release dates on the books for Freedom during the first quarter of 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment