Friday, June 28, 2013

Live Audio: "Halo" (Beyoncé)


I am seeing Beyoncé in concert tonight as she kicks off her first North American tour date of her The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour here in Los Angeles and to help get me ready, I wanted to revisit the  live audio of "Halo" from  Beyonce's I Am... World Tour live album. An interesting fact though is that the live audio of "Halo" from her I Am... Yours: An Intimate Performance at Wynn Las Vegas CD was nominated for the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. What's interesting about this feat is that just the year before the recorded version of "Halo" won  the 2010's Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. With that said, take a listen after the jump to B's live rendition from I Am... World Tour and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment