Friday, June 14, 2013

Album in the Works: "SongVersation" (India.Arie)


I don't know about you, but I have been anticipating India.Arie's forthcoming fifth studio album SongVersation for a minute now and the official album cover and tracklisting have finally been released thanks to Amazon. With that said, above you will find the official album cover artwork for SongVersation and after the jump you will find the tracklisting via Amazon. It appears to me that a potential cover of "Strange Fruit" might've went down by Ms. Arie. Either way it may go down, lookout for SongVersation when it's released in two weeks on June 25.


Tracklisting:

1. "Intro"
2. "Cocoa Butter"
3. "Nothing That I Love More"
4. "Flowers"
5. "This Love"
6. "Thy Will Be Done"
7. "Interlude"
8. "Life I Know"
9. "Break the Shell"
10. "Brother's Keeper"
11. "Just Do You"
12. "Moved By You"
13. "Interlude"
14. "One"
15. "Soulbird Rise"
16. "I Am Light"
17. "Outro"
Deluxe edition bonus tracks
18. "Thank You"
19. "6th Avenue"
20. "Strange Fruit"

No comments:

Post a Comment