Saturday, September 1, 2012

Set: "Live in Munich 1991" (Whitney Houston)


Whitney "The Voice" Houston was arguably the best singer of all time and has left an indelible legacy on singing as every singer since her debut has attempted to "add the gospel," in some part, to popular singing that Houston did so well. With that said, during 1991, Whitney Houston performed a sublime concert in Munich and luckily for fans and casual listeners of Houston's it has been captured and uploaded for all of us to hear. Featuring classics like "I Wanna Dance With Somebody," "Saving All My Love For You," "How Will I Know,""Didn't We Almost Have It All," "Where Do Broken Hearts Go," and  one of my personal favorites "I'm Your Baby Tonight."With that said, take a listen below to Houston's sublime set "Live in Munich" from back in 1991 and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment