Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Album in the Works: "I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston" (Whitney Houston)


A Whitney Houston greatest hits album in the form of  "I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston," is slated for release on November 13,  roughly nine months after the passing of the late vocal icon. Featuring remastered rendition of some of Houston's classic hits, a new duet version of the  R. Kelly penned ballad "I Look To You," featuring Kelly, and an unreleased Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox produced "Never Give Up," Houston's "I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston," will hopefully be the first of several projects from Houston that might be lifted from the vault. Either way you feel, the duet version of "I Look To You" has just recently hit the net and you can take a listen to the ballad that finds Kelly stating "We love you Whitney. Rest in peace," as the song ends. Listen below and also peep the official tracklisting for the forthcoming November 13th project.






Tracklisting:

1. “You Give Good Love”
2. “Saving All My Love for You”
3. “How Will I Know?” (Remastered)
4. “Greatest Love of All”
5. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” (Remastered)
6. “Didn’t We Almost Have It All”
7. “So Emotional” (Remastered)
8. “Where Do Broken Hearts Go?”
9. “I’m Your Baby Tonight”
10. “All the Man That I Need”
11. “I Will Always Love You”
12. “I’m Every Woman”
13. “I Have Nothing” (Remastered)
14. “Exhale (Shoop Shoop)”
15. “I Believe in You and Me” (Film Version)
16. “My Love Is Your Love”
17. “I Look to You” (with R. Kelly)
18. “Never Give Up”

No comments:

Post a Comment