Thursday, October 1, 2015

Remix: "Hotline Bling But You Caint Use My Phone Mix" (Erykah Badu)


Erykah Badu can do no wrong in my book and while it's been a minute since we've heard new music from her, her remix of Drake's "Hotline Bling" might as well be a new song in my book because she murdered this ish and took it to another level.

Badu flips "Hotline Bling" as only she could and transports it into the realm of New Amerykah territory sonically and has me interested in what this potential mixtape entitled BUT U CAINT USE MY PHONE will sound like as the Soundcloud's description mentions that this might be lifted from a forthcoming mixtape.

Either way it is, Badu has blessed us all with her "Hotline Bling But You Caint Use My Phone Mix" and you can take a listen to it below!




No comments:

Post a Comment