Monday, June 8, 2015

New Joint: "I Adore You" (Jill Scott)


While Jill Scott is gearing up to release her fifth studio album, her former record label Hidden Beach is also getting ready to release a greatest hits release from the GRAMMY-winning songstress, which will feature a new previously unreleased joint "I Adore You."

For fans and casual listeners of Jill Scott, it should be noted that this project is not being endorsed by Ms. Scott and that while "I Adore You" from the preview you can listen to below is a great song, I can see both sides of the coin and understand when an artist doesn't want songs she/he have decided not to release see the light of day.

With that said, ahead of Hidden Beach's release of their greatest hits compilation from Jill Scott, the label has released a snippet of "I Adore You," which you can listen to below!




No comments:

Post a Comment