Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Remix: "I Gotta Get To You (Zepherin Saint Edit)" (Ledisi)


Back in 2011, Ledisi released her Grammy nominated album Pieces Of Me and one of the standout tracks from her album was the standard edition's closing track "I Gotta Get To You," which Ledisi collaborated with Carvin Haggins, Ivan Barias, and Christopher Barnes.

With that said, earlier this year, ahead of Ledisi's then forthcoming album The Truth, Zepherin Saint released an official remix to "I Gotta Get To You" in the form of "I Gotta Get To You (Zepherin Saint Edit)." Therefore, take a listen below tot he sublime remix entitled "I Gotta Get To You (Zepherin Saint Edit)" and Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. So although I'd like to write an article as a science, not for me this time, the nature of the mind and the world heritage is to relate the properties of gold. Great minds are like gold. They decompose. Great minds for centuries by many future generations to survive and is being studied and appreciated. Great minds work like gold, then it is the last proof.


    For more info :-
    http://apaychecknofaxingloans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete