Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cut: "Bridges" (Rebecca Ferguson ft. John Legend)


Last year, X-Factor UK runner-up Rebecca Ferguson released her sophomore album Freedom and while it has yet to make its way here to the States, I feel like a great song to help usher it into the marketplace besides its sublime lead single "I Hope" would be her John Legend duet "Bridges."

While it has yet to be released as a single in the UK is unbeknownst to me, but I would think the label would want to take advantage of the momentum John Legend has been building with his smash ballad "All Of Me."

With that said, "Bridge" fits in a similar vein as "All Of Me" and this touching torch ballad from Rebecca Ferguson and John Legend has been on repeat at my crib since I rediscovered Rebecca's Freedom last week. Therefore, take a listen below to this cut from Rebecca Ferguson and John Legend and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment