Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Amazing Cover: "Get Lucky" (Jazmine Sullivan)


I HATE YOU Jazmine Sullivan for turning out "Get Lucky" the way you did in London two nights ago and now I NEED your full cover to emerge online and in a form that I can download and have forever.

Her runs and scats during the breakdown of the Daft Punk monster smash hit transform "Get Lucky" into an uptempo funky jazzy smooth jam that has me yearning to hear both a recorded official version from Jazmine as well as a bonus cut live version from her. While I know that this will never happen on her forthcoming third album, that I hope has her cover of "Kiss From A Rose" on it, one can hope!

With that said, watch this phenomenal live clip of Jazmine breaking it down on Daft Punk's Grammy-winning monster smash hit single "Get Lucky" from her 'comeback' show in London from March 30th below and Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment