Sunday, January 19, 2014

Live Clip: "And I Am Telling You" (Melanie Amaro)


Yesterday, the internet exploded a bit raving about an "unknown" singer who was belting out a brilliant rendition of the Dreamgirls classic "And I Am Telling You." Some even went so far as to recommend that this rare talent audition for the forthcoming season of The X-Factor USA.

Much to my surprise, when I actually watched the video that was making its rounds on the net, it was Melanie Amaro, season one winner of The X-Factor USA and I was dumbfounded a bit that a lot of people didn't recognize Melanie or her phenomenal voice.

With that said, hopefully the newly increased interest in Melanie will help push her lingering debut album, as not much has been heard of her musically since the second season of The X-Factor USA.

Therefore, watch Melanie's powerhouse rendition of "And I Am Telling You" below and Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment