Saturday, November 2, 2013

Amazing Cover: "Every Time I Fall in Love" (Clare Bowen)


I don't know about you, but ABC's Nashville is one of my favorite shows on television right now and the music from the show further adds to my adoration of the show.

With that said, during this past week's episode, Clare Bowen who portrays Scarlett on the hit country themed show performed a stunning rendition of The Farm's "Every Time I Fall in Love." While I was unfamiliar with the original from The Farm, Clare Bowen's tender rendition of this ballad is a standout cover and song from the show in my opinion and warrants a few listens below.

Therefore, take a listen to Clare Bowen's rendition of "Every Time I Fall in Love" below and if you like what you hear, click here to purchase her sublime cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment