Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mixtape: "Brainwa$h" (Kevin Michael)


It's been a minute since Kevin Michael has dropped some new music and now hes back with a solid new mixtape "Brainwa$h." Featuring a name-your-price method for Kevin Michael's latest project, he even shared a few words for his fans and casual listeners who are interested in his mixtape.

"The new multimedia mix tape by yours truly. If you aren't familiar with my music, feel free to download at your own leisure + enjoy. If you ARE familiar with my work however, you know I don't do anything half-assed. I try to put my foot in EVERYTHING! With that being said, I strongly suggest you make a donation to the "keep a biracial boy alive" foundation. What's $1 for almost forty minutes of music? Please, have a heart…and in exchange I'll give you my art."

Take a listen below to Kevin Michael's "Brainwa$h" and if you like what you hear, name your price for his bomb mixtape!


No comments:

Post a Comment