Monday, July 16, 2012

Cut: "Say You Will" (Brandy)


People have been sleeping on Brandy for a minute now and with her forthcoming LP "Two Eleven" slated for release in August, I thought it would only be right take a deeper look into one of my favorite joints off of her fourth album 2004's "Afrodisiac." While the album would go gold and spawn three singles, the smooth "Say You Will" never received the single's treatment and was one of those joints that only true B Rocka fans know about. Produced by Ron "Neff-U" Feemster and Big Chuck and written by Theron Feemster aka Ron "Neff-U" Feemster, "Say You Will" is one of my favorite cuts from Brandy and I encourage you to take a listen below to it as well as acclimate yourself with "Afrodisiac" as it was a slept on album in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment