Friday, March 30, 2012

Amazing Cover: "I Believe in You and Me" (Ahmed Sirour)


Whitney Houston's cover of The Four Tops' "I Believe in You and Me" became one of the many standards in the late songstress' repertoire and while we continue to mourn the loss of Houston, music is one of the ways to help us heal. With that said, Ahmed Sirour has recently put together a poignent and highly somber acoustic piano tribute cover of "I Believe in You and Me," which will certainly bring a tear to one's eye. I posted it before, and I post it again as I just can't stop listening to his powerful rendition. I really hope that maybe he can do another Houston cover as he adds such depth to her already emotional discography. Listen below as we continue to honor the legacy and mourn the loss of Ms. Whitney Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment