Friday, December 2, 2011

Live Video of the Day: "Who You Are" (Jessie J)


Jessie J was vehemently overlooked in my opinion during the 54th Grammy Award nominations having not received a single nomination for her debut album "Who You Are." With that said,  Jessie performed an amazing set at the BBC 1Xtra Live show yesterday and one of the standout moments from her set was when Jessie performed the title track to her album "Who You Are." Before launching into her powerful song Jessie shared some wisdom with fans.

"I wont ever surround myself with people that tell me I'm Perfect because I'm not and I don't want to be. I'm 23 and sometimes I sing out of tune. And sometimes I lose weight and I wanna gain weight and sometimes say stuff that I shouldn't and sometime's I'm gonna make mistakes but life would be boring if you lived it like it's gonna be written in the paper where they want it to be. So I went up and I said yes, it was out of tune and it was pitchy but I Never mimed and I'm proud of that." 
With that said, peep Jessie J's sublime performance below and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment