Saturday, December 31, 2011

Live Audio: "Turn Me Loose (Unplugged)" (Ledisi)


Gotta end and start your new year off on a good musical foot and therefore I've brought out one of my top groves which is Ledisi's sublime unplugged rendition of "Turn Me Loose," which is featured on the deluxe limited edition of her latest "Pieces Of Me." Words honestly can't describe how happy I am to hear this live unplugged rendition of "Turn Me Loose," every time it comes up during my playlists and hopefully this is only a taste of a potential 2012 live project of sorts. Either way it turns out, I am just glad I have a legit unplugged recording of her saning instead of the bootleg youtube rips I've done in the past. Take a listen below to "Turn Me Loose (Unplugged)" and for this alone, picking up a copy of her deluxe limited edition of "Pieces Of Me" would be in your best interest!


No comments:

Post a Comment