Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Album in the Works: "K.I.S.S." (Mya)


Mya is priming her return to music with the forthcoming release of her  sixth studio album, "K.I.S.S.," which is an acronym for Keep It Simple & Sexy. Mya is set to release the new album via Japan’s Manhattan Records and K.I.S.S. is set to be released online April 20th. Bellow you will find the tracklisting for her forthcoming project which boasts collaborations from Sean Paul, Marques Houston, and Iyaz.

1. K.I.S.S.
2. Rear View Mirror featuring Sean Paul
3. Fabulous Life
4. Mess Up My Hair
5. Fugitive of Love
6. Love Me Some You featuring Marques Houston
7. Mr. Incredible
8. Problem + Solution
9. Runnin’Back featuring Iyaz
10. Before You Say Goodbye
11. Sorry
12. Love Comes Love Goes
13. Evolve
14. Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment