Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Second Listen: "Four Words From A Heartbreak" (Heather Headley)


Heather Headley bursted onto the music scene after she won the Tony Award for her Broadway portrayal of Aida in the musical "Aida." After her stint on Broadway, Heather would go onto release her debut album "This Is Who I Am" which in my opinion is one of the most slept on debut albums of recent musical history. With that said, the set boasted excellent production and lush vocals from Headley and one of the many rare gems on the album is the stinging ballad "Four Words From A Heartbreak." Take a second listen bellow and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE her...She is my musical inspiration, and my idol. I WILL sing a duet with her someday, trust! I'm speaking (well, typing) it into existence! :-) Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete