Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Amazing Cover: "Need You Now" (Adele and Darius Rucker)


Check out Adele and Darius Rucker's cover of Lady Antebellum's hit "Need You Now" from CMT's first annual Artists of the Year awards. In my opinion Adele and Darius infect so much emotion and passion into this arrangement of the song that it actually outweighs the original. The bellow video is of poor quality but the audio is just fine. You can click here if you would like an alternative link to a clearer version... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This has got to be one of the best albums I've heard in quite some time. Normally when I purchase an entire album I find I really like some songs, feel ambivilant about a few, and don't care for one or two. This is one of those albums where I like pretty much every song.

    ReplyDelete