Sunday, January 30, 2011

Live Video of the Day: "I Look To You" (Kim Burrell and Whitney Houston)


Check out Kim Burrell and Whitney Houston duetting on Whitney's "I Look To You". Their performance follows James Fortune's "I Believe" and if you are interested in just watching their performance skip to 5:45 in the video. With that said, Kim's vocals are inspiring and Whitney shows a lot of improvement over her last few performance even holding the long notes the way she did in her prime. The Voice is there somewhere and I think with time she can get it back. Check out the amazing performance bellow... Enjoy!

          




Full Video without skipping to the performance:



1 comment:

  1. Kim was AMAZING! Whitney shows improvement though I am yearning for the Bodyguard Whitney!

    ReplyDelete