Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Playback: "All Of Me" (John Legend)


I was watching Vh1's Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta last night and during an emotional moment in the show, John Legend's third single "All Of Me," which is lifted from his recently released album Love In The Future played and reminded me of this instant classic, timeless joint from the crooner.

While "All Of Me" was just recently released as a single, there are some joints that you hear for the first time and instantly recognize as a timeless song and "All Of Me" is one of those for me. While the harmonizing towards the end of the song is unnecessary in my book and I'd prefer to hear a rendition of just John and the piano, there is no denying this powerful ballad.

Therefore, take a playback to "All Of Me" below and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment