Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Live Clip: "I Will Always Love You" (Whitney Houston)


Though it's Valentine's Day, it's with a heavy heart that I celebrate this holiday as I am still in mourning over the tragic passing of Whitney Houston. As I've said countless times before her passing and after, there has never been a vocalist to grace the microphone that could touch Whitney during the apex of her vocal career (the Bodyguard era). With that said, below you will find what I've seen (through years of review) as her best recorded rendition of "I Will Always Love You." Lifted from the Rainforest Benefit back in 1994, Houston is seen cooing out Le Donna e Mobile with Luciano Pavarotti before launching into a sublime performance of "I Will Always Love You." Watch her phenomenal performance below and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment