Sunday, February 19, 2012

Amazing Cover: Whitney Houston Medley (Shelea Frazier)


Singer, songwriter, and producer Shelea Frazier, who has worked with the likes of Yolanda Adams and Vanessa Williams has created a stirring medley of some of Whitney Houston's classic hits. As we continue to mourn the loss and celebrate the legacy of Whitney Houston, Shelea Frazier's sublime medley of classic songs from The Voice is a fitting tribute. Armed with just her voice and a keyboard, Frazier coos through the likes of "Saving All My Love For You," "The Greatest Love Of All," "Didn't We Almost Have It All," "I'm Your Baby Tonight," "Run to You," "I Believe in You and Me," "Your Love Is My Love," "Yes, Jesus Loves Me," "I Look To You," and Houston's definitive classic "I Will Always Love You." Watch the powerful medley below as we remember Whitney Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment