Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Album in the Works: Sophomore followup (Miguel)


While Miguel has been riding high with the success of his hit singles "All I Want Is You," "Sure Thing," and "Quickie," the crooner is busy working on a followup to his debut album "All I Want Is You." While the album dropped towards the end of last year,  Miguel spoke to Boombox about his forthcoming release and how it will take a different focus as opposed to "All I Want Is You."

"The next album I think is going to project more of my outlook on the world as opposed to my romantic experience...On 'All I Want is You,' I discussed my experience in my last three or four relationships. It was a great way to introduce myself because I think love brings us all together. But I think it's a lot more that I can discuss and this album is going to definitely be that platform to really broaden the minds of fans."

While no release date has been set for his forthcoming sophomore followup, it looks as though 2012 will be the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment