Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Video: "Feel The Fire" (Syleena Johnson & Musiq Soulchild)


Earlier this year, Syleena Johnson and Musiq Soulchild announced that they were working on a collaborative project 9ine, via Shanachie Entertainment and this past spring their reggae influenced duet "Feel The Fire" hit the net.While I was not feeling their first single off of 9ine at all, it has grown on me a little and I am interested to see what the rest of the album has in stores for us as both Syleena and Musiq are monsters on them vocals.

With that said, earlier this week, the official video for the duo's single "Feel The Fire" hit the net and I thought I would share it with you as we all await the release of 9ine later this year. Take a gander at the official visual for "Feel The Fire" after the jump and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment